Frequently Asked Questions

What primary services do you offer?

What do you specialize in?

Cost segregation studies, on single family homes, apartment complexes, self-storage, office buildings, mobile home parks primarily for real estate professionals

What are the rates of your services?

Add an answer here.

Are you licensed and insured?

Licensed in Michigan as a residential building contractor, previously licensed as a professional engineer in Michigan and Ohio, registered tax preparer.  I carry Errors and Omissions Insurance.